This is going to be a fun challenge to do. Since it will be interesting to see how I can fit a title into a challenge or vice versa. This is being hosted by Beth F at What's in a Name? 3 Challenge. The categories are:
1. A book with a food in the title
Chocolat by Joanne Harris
2. A book with a body of water in the title
The Deep End of the Ocean by Jacquelyn Mitchard
3. A book with a title (queen, president) in the title
The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. A book with a plant in the title
The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
5. A book with a place name (city, country) in the title
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
6. A book with a music term in the title
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
1. Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
2. Books may overlap other challenges.
3. Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
4. Creativity for matching the categories is allowed.
5. You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
6. You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
7. There will be a single prize at the end of the challenge. Readers who complete the challenge and write up a wrap-up post (or wrap-up comment) are eligible.
Visit this post to sign-up.
Update (Jan 22, 2011): Abandoned this challenge.