Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva @ A Striped Armchair and Marg @ Reading Adventures that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
So after a month, I finally headed to the library, to pick a bunch of books for the rest of this month. Here's what I grabbed:
- Embroideries by Marjane Satrapi. I devoured this book within a half hour of checking it out from the library.
- Daddy Long-legs by Jean Webster. This book was not on my reading plan for this month or year. But Aarti @ BOOKLUST and Nymeth @ things mean a lot posted raving reviews about this book that I had to pick it up.
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. I know, I must be the last blogger to read this.
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger. I haven't heard many very good review of this book, and much as I am curious about reading this, I hope I won't be disappointed. It's a huge tome!
- The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror, Version 2.0 by Christopher Moore. My first by this author.
- Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. This is the second time I am picking this book to read. The first time I started reading it, I wasn't much impressed by the first couple of pages. I want to give this one more try to see if the sentiment persists.
Check out what others looted this week here!