Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva @ A Striped Armchair and Marg @ Reading Adventures that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
This post is a little late coming out, but better late than never!
As it always happens to me, all my holds came together! And that was 5 of them, of which 3 are 14-day books. I already had a couple of 14-day books on hand, so now it's a marathon race to complete them versus a conflicting option to abandon one or two of them.
Here's what I picked:
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. (In progress)
- Say you're one of them by Uwem Akpan. (In progress)
- Not my daughter by Barbara Delinsky. (In danger of getting the whip!) I've been hearing mixed reviews about this one, so now I am definitely intrigued.
- Rainwater by Sandra Brown.
(Also in danger of getting the whip!) So many good things about this author I've heard, that she's on my Awesome Author Challenge 2010 list.
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I picked this book up for a couple of my friends to read. I read this book last year and remember liking parts of it, but overall finding it a disappointment compared to the previous two Robert Langdon books.
Check out what others looted this week here!