And what a fun week it was! Armchair BEA was a huge success to me! I can particularly attest to that by saying that I didn't do much work at all this week - at least for the first four days. By Friday, I was slightly panicky, and because of my desire to end the week with a feel-good sentiment, I managed to work seriously yesterday. With my Tweetdeck tuned to #BookBloggerCon.
If you haven't checked out my posts yet, here are the links.
- BEA Discussion: Rise of the online book club member, in which I talk about how popular online book communities have become.
- BEA Discussion: The Blogger and the Microblogger, in which I suggest how bloggers can become avid microbloggers, aka twitterers.
- BEA Discussion: Books from far, far away, in which I ask how we can blog proactively and give more attention to the lesser-known books.
- BBC Panel: How to keep an active buzzing blog, in which I give a few strategies to keep your blog active and non-redundant.
Thanks to the wonderful organizers - Tif, Emily, Michelle, Florinda, and Danielle - for having set up this excellent event, that
- Gave me a chance to be a part of BEA and BBC from my comfy chair.
- Introduced me to a whole new set of truly wonderful bloggers, some who I have never come across before, and can't believe I missed them for so long!
- Spread a lot of blogger love.
- Gave us a chance to connect more as friends than bloggers during the Twitter party on Thursday.
- Gave me an excuse not to work this week.
- Gave me an excuse not to write reviews this week.
- Won me 9 wonderful books, without even going to BEA.
- Introduced me to a ten-year old blogger!