In spite of a slow first half in June, I did read quite a lot more during the second half. It's nice to end a month joyfully! I also got a nook this month and had an awesome weekend getaway to DC! I'm still doing 12 challenges (one perpetual, and one my own summer challenge), and I am finally coming to terms with the possibility that I will not complete all of them by the end of the year.
Did you miss my chat with Claire Avery, author of Hidden Wives?
I also listed five of my recent intriguing bookish book-loving characters.
Yay for challenges I am acing at
- 100+ Reading Challenge: 52/100
- Support your Local Library Challenge: 30/50
- Flashback Reading Challenge: 5/9
- Women Unbound Challenge: 4/5
- A to Z Challenge: 35/52
- POC Challenge: 8/10
- Awesome Author Challenge: 2/10
- 451 Challenge: 1/7
- Original TBR Challenge: 4/12
- Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge: 3/10
- Summer Reading Challenge: 1/6
- Orange Prize Project: 0
Number of books: 10
Number of pages read: 2828
Number of Audio Books: 1
Hours listened to (completed audio books only): 11 hours, 9 minutes
Zero Re-reads | 7 New-to-me authors | 2 Male authors | 8 Female authors