Surprisingly, I had a really good reading phase in April. I guess I'm paying for it now because I reached a kind of burn-out, but it was still nice to read so much lit last month. I guess I'm surprised because this is what my attention was mostly focused on in April.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
That's right. I watched all the seasons back to back and loved it so much that I had withdrawal symptoms.
Books of the month
- Miss Entropia and the Adam Bomb by George Rabasa
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett (WOW!)
- A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei (WOW!)
- Far to Go by Alison Pick (WOW!)
- The Long Goodbye by Meghan O'Rourke
- The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry
Traveling with my books this year
Most of the books I read in April have been set in the US. I never really track the geography when I read, I just pick whichever book I want to read, irrespective of the setting, so it's always nice to look at the map at the end of the month.
View Traveling with my books (2011) in a larger map