I'm finally getting some consistency in my reading. After months of mega highs and ultra lows, it's nice to have a string of delightful reads, and not want to run to guilt-pleasure titles to keep the reading mood on. It also felt good not to read or blog every day. Maybe it's the summer. Or the fact that everyone else is blaming on the summer.
Books of the month
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne (Book n Movie review)
- South of Superior by Ellen Airgood
- The Sonderberg Case by Elie Wiesel (WOW)
- The Fates will Find their Way by Hannah Pittard
- Vietnamerica by GB Tran
- The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair
Traveling with my books this year
One new place this month - Amazonas in Brazil, and that marks my first step into South America this year. Took a long while coming, but a totally worthy book to take me there!