(This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for visiting!)
It's the second day of the week-long BBAW, and today I'm featuring six books from my stacks for a giveaway. I'll be giving away two of those books to one winner who will be chosen on Sep 17. All you have to do is select the one set (out of three) that you would love to win. The winner will receive the set that he/she chose. Some are ARCs I received, and five are books I've read and enjoyed. The sets available for the giveaway are:
* My copy of South of Superior is an ARC.
Set 1 (Literary Fiction): South of Superior* by Ellen Airgood (my review) and Hello Goodbye by Emily Chenoweth (my review).
** My copy of The Girl in the Garden is an actual bound galley.
Set 2 (Literary Fiction set in India): Someone Else's Garden by Dipika Rai (my review) and The Girl in the Garden** by Kamala Nair (my review).
Set 3 (YA books): Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz and Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten (my review).
- You don't have to be a follower of my blog.
- You must be over 13 years of age.
- You must be a Book Blogger (My apologies to my non-blogging readers, but since BBAW is an event celebrating blogging, I have to put this clause.)
- Open worldwide.
- Enter by Sep 16, 2011, Friday, 11.59 p.m. US Eastern time.
- Fill the form.