I'm so glad this week is over! It was one of my busiest, since starting this semester, and it just might get busier. I didn't get much time this week to blog or even read blogs, which can be proved by the crazy number of unread items on my reader. Since I already had a panic attack on seeing that, I think you should see as well!
Crazy, huh? Would be good if I had a way to pause things so that nobody blogs when I can't catch up on them. ::wink::
I did have a relatively better success at reading than blogging. I finished Say you're one of them (review will be out tonight), Rainwater, and City of Ashes, and am now neck-deep in The Help, the book I've been waiting for since last October!
We just got some heavy snow this weekend, since Friday morning. I was so glad to see the alert message from my university that morning, just 10 minutes before my alarm, informing that university is closed for the day, which meant I could just switch off all alarms and curl back under my covers. The unexpectedly-gained couple of hours of sleep is a wonderful thing!
On to other Sunday things, I got two wonderful awards over the last week!
Marg @ Reading Adventures gave me the Dragon's Loyalty Award! Thanks, Marg!! :-) It's quite a pleasure reading your blog and doing the Library Loot meme!
This award is for those followers who are the most loyal and give bloggers joy by commenting regularly and giving their support. Pass it on to 3 to 7 followers who are as loyal as dragons.
Since I passed this on last week, I am not passing it this time. But thanks again to all my wonderful followers!
I also received the Prolific Blogger Award from Cat @ Tell me a Story, one of my favorite blogs! Thank you Cat!!
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
- Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
- Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
- Kristen @ BookNAround
- J.Kaye @ J.Kaye's Book Blog
- Vicki @ Reading at the Beach
- Jennifer @ Rundpinne
- Alayne @ The Crowded Leaf
- Jennifer G. @ The Introverted Reader
- Aye.Me? @ Reversing the Monotony
Read other Sunday Salon posts.