This is a weekly event initially hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog, now by Sheila @ One Persons Journey through a world of Books, to celebrate what you are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week.
Books completed last week
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (Re-read): This book has been a surprise for me. A big surprise! I'll mention why and post some favorite quotes in my Wednesday feature about this series!
- April 16th: Virginia Tech Remembers by Roland Lazenby (To be reviewed)
Books reviewed from the previous week
- Liar by Justine Larbalestier
- Revisiting Hogwarts Feature Part 1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Sugar by Bernice L. McFadden
I am currently reading
The Geometry of Sisters by Luanne Rice: I'm already halfway through this book. It's not great by any account, but it's holding my interest for now. There are many things that are bugging me, but so long as it keeps me running on the treadmill, I'm glad. :)
My reading plans for the next week
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling: Re-reading this series has been a fantastic experience so far! I can't wait to continue with the adventures.
Not sure what else I will be reading, I'll probably just pick what suits my interest.