My mailbox had a pretty good satiating week this time. I almost crooned with delight as a parcel came in almost every day of this week.
- Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi was a win at Sheila's Book Journey.
- My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares arrived for review from Putnam (Penguin US)
- Denial: A Memoir of Terror by Jessica Stern arrived for review from Harper Collins, courtesy TLC.
- Night by Elie Wiesel: I bought this and the below three books from BetterWorldBooks on an Earth Day coupon. Gotta love BWB!
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: Also from BWB.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini: Also from BWB.
- Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally: Also from BWB.
Did you sign-up for the Glorious giveaway?