After a shaky reading start in February, I found my groove back sometime during the middle of the month. I guess what helped was the many graphic nonfiction books I found at the library. Honestly, there's nothing that can pull you back into reading than a riveting story told in pictures. Overall, my February reading was pretty good. Most of the titles I read this month are nonfiction. I don't think I've ever read more nonfiction than fiction over a month ever before.
Books of the month
- Someone Else's Garden by Dipika Rai
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney
- Anne Frank: The Anne Frank House Authorized Graphic Biography by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colón
- Yummy: The Last Days of a Southside Shorty by G. Neri and Randy DuBurke
- Stitches by David Small
- Fist Stick Knife Gun by Geoffrey Canada and Jamar Nicholas
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Traveling with my books this yearLately, I seem to enjoy reading books set outside the US. I hope the trend continues - it feels wonderful learning more about other countries.
View Traveling with my books (2011) in a larger map