The best memory I have of March is driving. I haven't had a weekend at home in a long time I guess. And that really cut into my reading time, because I'm more of a weekend reader. I slept in yesterday after a month that I can't stop appreciating how good that felt. Still, I read some great titles this month and April is bringing more new titles that I've been looking forward to!
Books of the month
- Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
- 13, rue Thérèse by Elena Mauli Shapiro
- Bringing Adam Home by Les Standiford (WOW!)
- The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
- Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli
- The Good Daughter by Jasmin Darznik (WOW!)
- The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb
- The Freedom Writers Diary by Erin Gruwell (Book n Movie review)
- The Four Ms. Bradwells by Meg Waite Clayton
- March book: Slow Death by Rubber Duck and how even toys are toxic
- You're soaking it in - the teflon and mercury that's leeching into us
- The Lawn Damage
- What can we do?
Traveling with my books this year
One thing I always look forward to with these monthly review posts, is where I've been to this month. While I'd much rather go there physically, some times books can be a welcome travel tool too! I still have two continents I haven't visited at all - Africa and Australia.
View Traveling with my books (2011) in a larger map